This circular is now outdated . Plz visit below category or link to check latest jobs circular http://24newsbd.net/category/job-circular-2016/
কোম্পানি/প্রতিষ্ঠানঃ এবি ব্যাংক
পদঃ ম্যানেজমেন্ট ট্রেইনি অফিসার
যোগ্যতাঃ MBA, Minimum CGPA 3.50 Out of 4.00
Job Description / Responsibility
- AB Bank is looking for potential fresh post graduates to join its Management Team as a Management Trainee Officer (MTO) in Core Banking Cadre for immediate employment.
- OUR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POLICY:
- Management Trainee Officer (MTO) is the first leg of the Executive’s Job in ‘Core Banking Cadre (CBC)’ who will receive opportunities to move to Senior Management levels with gaining of experience in banking and professional competencies over the years. They will also have the opportunity to move to different business portfolios within the bank and to different places.
- We define MTO’s as high potential fresh post graduates who usually are quick learners and intellectually bright with the capability to meet targets and produce results. They are expected to demonstrate leadership qualities to progress in future to Senior Management positions.
- Management Trainees will pass through a planned training period of 02 (two) years from the date of entry when they will be exposed to (a) General banking (b) Credit portfolios and (c) Foreign exchange portfolios, besides training & development through in-house and external programs to make the MTO’s competent to be able to meet challenges in the banking and financial sector. Our nominated experts will guide them, coach them and train them to shape-up their operational expertise, knowledge and behavioral competencies.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PLACEMENT IN SUBSTANTIVE JOB: On successful completion of 02 (two) years training period, Management Trainees will be confirmed and promoted to the position of ‘Principal Officer’ in the Core Banking Cadre.
- SELECTION PROCESS:
- Screening and shortlisting of candidates who meet qualifying requirements.
- Candidates appear for a competitive written test.
- Competency based face to face interview.
- Medical test.
- Final shortlisting, selection and offer.
- MBA, MBM, Masters in Commerce, Masters in Science and Masters in Social Science with CGPA not less than 3.5 (on a scale of 4) from any recognized local or foreign Universities (UGC approved).
Additional Job Requirements
- Candidates, must be good in communication having proficiency in spoken English
- Computer Knowledge: Must have a minimum knowledge on MS Office Suite.
- In addition to the required CGPA at post-graduation level, candidates must have at least two first divisions or equivalent CGPA in their academic feat in public examinations, but no 3rd division or equivalent CGPA at any level is acceptable. Candidates aged over 30 years as on 30th April, 2016 are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants must produce original/ provisional certificates and mark sheets at the time of final selection.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive competitive consolidated salary package during the training period is offered.
Application Deadline : May 26, 2016