Automation and Process Control Reliability Technologist
- Graduate in instrumentation, electronic and/or Control Engineering from any recognized university/institute.
- Educational qualifications may be relaxed in cases of well experienced candidates working in Control Systems for the Oil & Gas or Petro-Chemical industry.
- JDE/Oracle Training preferable.
- Maintenance background in Instrumentation & Electrical would be advantageous.
- Information Technology experience would be advantageous
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Knowledgeable in Process Control System IP (Information Protection) Compliance evergreen processes that are applicable for process control systems.
- Demonstrated Technical Skills associated with Process Automation System (PAS) and industrial networks. Knowledge of process equipment associated with industrial/process facilities with demonstrated application of industry Standards. Functional skills relevant to reliability based Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of incident investigations and surface equipment reliability improvement processes.
- Experienced in performing preventative and corrective maintenance as well as diagnostic troubleshooting on Process Control System Equipment.
- Basic knowledge of document control and record keeping of Process Control System Equipment.
- Demonstrated skills in working across multi-functional teams.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Managing Safe Work & Process Safety Management competencies.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting